View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezebel

re: Organizing a Premade BG team..

Hi guys,

Just wanted to propose restarting to do inguild premades to rock battlegrounds and be able to get Warlord and High Warlorg stuff from them which aren't that different from the gladiator ones, but that can be attained within 1-2 days per piece whereas its going to take a while for any of us to get many pieces of the gladiator set. My 5v5 team finished 2nd on Nathrezim Horde side last week and we only got 721 arena points, so if you are aiming for a 2hander weapon or something, that means you'll have to consistantly get those types of ratings for 4 weeks straight (which isn't easy in 5v5) to that one item you wanted. It's much faster to group up and go roll warsong or eye of the storm or whatever, so if any of you guys would be interested in joining me and a few others to do premade Battlegrounds instead of only relying on arenas to get PvP gear, reply to this post or send me a message or mail in game.

Sincerely,
Jez.
Kalelkainalu

I am down jez even though i dont have the tag ill still roll with you guys if you will have me
Furii

i'll be down if ppl are willing to be serious jez. i just usually go solo in warsong eye of storm n so forth after my pvp grind. but just hit me up if ppl want to roll shiat Happy
Loucifer

count me in. i need honor kthxbai
Loucifer

i want my own pvp member rank btw. like....something cool
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrated Forum Index -> Private PvP All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: